Terms & Conditions
At The One, our clients are our top priority and are at the heart of everything we do. We believe that everyone deserves to both look and feel their very best and we are dedicated to helping you achieve this.
We strive to deliver results in each aspect of The One that are individually tailored to your specific needs as no two clients will ever be the same.
The One, provides an umbrella over all treatments including Clinical Aesthetics, Laser, Hair and all Beauty.
- Every member can “sign up” and check this availability before subscribing.
- Club members may have a maximum number of 2 appointments booked at any one time.
- Extensions to the 30 minutes will incur an additional fee of £10 per appointment.
- Club Members who miss, cancel or move appointments without 48 hours notice will be charged a penalty fee of £10 instantly.
- Standard appointments are a maximum of 30 minutes each.
- Appointments provided within the membership may be a restricted or reduced version of the “à la carte” service.
- Each Club member may bring one new friend for one appointment every month as part of their membership.
- Payments for the membership Club will be automatically taken on the same day each month unless cancelled.
- It is the responsibility of the club member to manage their own subscription.
- Club Members can cancel their subscription at any time via their profile page, card details will be kept on file for future renewal.
- Appointments may not be swapped or exchanged with other members under any circumstances.
- In the event of Non-payment of monthly subscription or penalty fee; club membership will be suspended immediately whilst further attempts are made to take the fee automatically.
- Membership will only be reinstated when full payment is successfully taken from the registered card. No compensation will be made for time missed during suspension or additional transaction fees.
- The One, do not offer refunds in any circumstance.
- The One Hair Salon Limited reserves the right to refuse service if members attend an appointment more than 10 minutes late.
- There are no guarantees made of frequency or availability of appointments to members. During busier periods less availability will be given to club members.
- Availability can be requested, however it is the sole discretion of the salon to answer these requests.
- Messages exchanged through the membership chat may not contain any foul language or abuse.
- The one reserve the right to suspend, refuse, or withdraw membership without notice, at any time.